Sr. Full Stack .NET Developer
Los Angeles, CA Full-Time or Contract to Full-Time (option for partial remote work)
We are a fast growing healthcare start-up company specialized in using a unique algorithmic approach to initiating and titrating medicines for patients with diabetes. We are seeking a Senior .NET and web engineer to help as a senior member of our development efforts to bring our next generation products to market. The company first product was recently cleared by the FDA and the CE and this is an opportunity for a developer to really make a difference to people who are suffering with diabetes.
- Work with the CTO of the company to plan, architect and define the next generation of mobile, web, and server side applications for the company.
- Design, develop, and maintain a Web API 2 based server for algorithms’ REST API.
- Design, develop, and maintain an OAUTH 2 server.
- Design, develop, and maintain mobile web applications for provider and back-office applications.
- IoT deployment plan for remote collection of blood glucometer data.
- Help guide a small team of junior developers, test engineers, and documentation specialists.
- Assist in the deployment of the software for customer pilots and trials.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Science, or other related technology field.
- Strong understanding of object orientated programming, design patterns, and other software engineering principles.
- Experience with system architecture, application designs, database design, and administration.
- Strong knowledge of C#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET / EF, OData, and SQL.
- Good working knowledge of REST and OAUTH 2.
- Willingness to learn new technologies.
- Strong communication skills.
- Team player able to manage and teach less experienced developers.
- Proven record in setting and meeting project deadlines.
Other Skills of Interest:
- Experience with regulatory and compliance requirements for healthcare software (FDA, CE, etc.)
- Enterprise application development (Azure is a plus).
- DevExtreme and DevExpress experience is a plus.
Our company is an open and flexible working environment with an opportunity for serious growth
through employee stock options. 401K offered as well.
How to Apply:
Please send your cover letter, resume, and salary history to email@example.com.